Short for thermoplastic polyolefin, TPO is a single-ply roofing membrane that offers excellent performance at a cost-effective price. Heat-welded seams provide superior strength. TPO’s long-term heat, UV, and natural fungal resistance, plus flexibility without the need for plasticizers also make TPO a reliable low-slope roofing system.
In the 20+ years that TPO has been in the field, it’s become one the most popular products used for low-slope roofing. Over 1 billion square feet are installed annually, making up over 50% of single-ply roofs being installed today. The rapid rise in popularity can be associated with several of TPO’s inherent benefits, including:
• Great Value: Excellent performance at a cost-effective price.
• Excellent Seam Strength: Heat-welded seams provide greater seam strength to taped and other seams.
• Long-term Weathering: Excellent long-term heat and UV resistance.
• Energy Saving: Highly reflective and emissive white surface can help reduce energy costs and the urban heat island effect.
• Inherently Flexible: No need for plasticizers.
• Naturally Fungal Resistant: Doesn’t require biocides.
• Versatile Application Methods: Including high-performance roofs requiring high wind uplift, increased puncture resistance, or quick economical systems.
For more information about our TPO Roofing service, give us a call today at 1-844-424-5629.
We work closely with insurance adjusters to make sure you get what is needed for the repairs.
Do you think your home has suffered hail or wind damage? We inspect your property to locate storm damage for FREE!